Monday, December 8, 2014

Thank You from Jill


The end of the semester is near, which means my time as a technology intern is almost done.  I will be student teaching next semester in Storm Lake, which is about 15 minutes away from my hometown.  I am sad to leave this great school district with awesome teachers, but I am also excited to move on to the next step in my journey. 

 I just wanted to take the time to thank each and everyone of you for helping me grow and learn so much more about technology.  I am extremely grateful for this opportunity, and I will never forget the things I learned.  Not only did I improve my skills in working with technology, but I was able to teach lessons in the classroom using technology.  I was not able to receive that opportunity in any of my practicum experiences, so it was so great to be able to do that here.  Hopefully I was of some assistance to you, and thank you again!  - Jill


2 comments: