Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hello From Allie!

Hello!

My name is Allie and I am a new tech intern for the elementary school. I worked at the middle school last year, 2014-2015, and this past fall semester of 2015. I will now be working at the elementary and middle school throughout my spring semester! I am very excited to be working with the iPads again (not kidding, they are actually kind of fun and intriguing to troubleshoot)! I am currently a senior and will be student teaching this coming fall. I am an Elementary Education major with a specialization in Special Education, an endorsement in Reading, and a minor in Learning Technologies. I absolutely love school and cannot wait to inspire students to learn! I love to craft, play golf, and watch movies!


Let's have a fabulous semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment