Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hello from Brogan!

Hi everyone,

Most of you probably know me by now as this is my second semester here at the elementary school as an intern. For those of you who don't (or may have forgotten), my name is Brogan Sales and I am in my third year at Iowa State. I am majoring in Elementary Education, minoring in the Learning Technologies, and endorsing in Math and Reading. Unfortunately my time here in Story isn't long due to the fact I will be student teaching in the Fall of 2016 and hope to return to my hometown, Sioux City, to complete my student teaching journey. I have already learned so much from my position here in your school and look forward to to learning more and working with all of you for the remainder of this semester. In my free time (what little I have) I enjoy being outside hiking, fishing, or golfing. I also enjoy relaxing, playing games, and watching movies with friends and family. 

Feel free to contact me with whatever questions you may have. :)
-Brogan

No comments:

Post a Comment