Monday, February 1, 2016

Hi, I am Amanda!

Hey there!

My name is Amanda. I am a new tech intern for the elementary school starting in the Spring of 2016. I am currently in my third year of college with student teaching in the Spring of 2017, which will come faster than I would think. I am an Elementary Education major with endorsements in Reading and Mathematics, and a Learning Technologies Minor. I also work at Child Serve and grade Math 196 papers through Iowa State University. When I am not busy with school and work, I like to hang out with my family and friends, especially watching movies, baking, and doing something outside, such as walking and fishing. This semester is already going fast, and I cannot wait to keep learning along side all of you.

Happy Monday! More blogs soon to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment