Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello Everyone!

 Hello everyone! My name is Summer Illg and I am one of the new technology interns here this spring.  I am looking forward to getting to know each one of you! I will be working here Tuesday and Thursday mornings so please do not hesitate to come ask me any questions you may have or stop by my office. :) I have learned a lot this past week and am excited to see what is to come. I am currently a junior at Iowa State University majoring in elementary education with endorsements in mathematics and reading, along with a minor in learning digital technologies.  I am from Des Moines, Iowa and I have lived there my entire life until moving to Ames a few years ago.  I have one brother, my favorite color is pink, I love dogs, and my favorite season is fall (I know your probably thinking it should be summer!)  I hope to get to know you all a little more and look forward to seeing you in the hallway!

No comments:

Post a Comment