Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hello from Katherine!

Hello! My name is Katherine Carpenter and I am one of the new technology interns here at the elementary school. I interned at the middle school this fall, and will continue to work at both the middle school and the elementary school this spring. A little bit about myself, I am majoring in Elementary Education with endorsements in reading and English/language arts, and minoring in learning digital technologies. I also have a twin sister and twin brothers, and absolutely love Dr. Seuss books! I am very excited to meet everyone, and look forward to learning about technology and teaching at the elementary level. Stop by the tech office anytime to say hello or ask for help, I'd love to jump right in! Thank you in advance for your patience, I hope to learn everything quickly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment